How would you like to get help?
Select the option that is most convenient to you.
You can contact us by email, live chat, or phone.
However if post is your preferred method...
1st Floor, Premiere House,
Elstree Way, Borehamwood,
Frequently asked questions
- Insured: The agent holds the deposit and pays a fee to protect it; it must be held in a ring-fenced bank account.
- Custodial: The landlord or agent transfers the deposit to us to hold for the length of the tenancy.
- Where annual rent is £50,000 or below, a maximum of five weeks’ rent can be taken
- Where annual rent is £50,001 or above, a maximum of six weeks’ rent can be taken
- somewhere we can write to you at during or after the tenancy has ended