Let’s get you to the right place
mydeposits operates two schemes in England and Wales, an insurance scheme and a custodial scheme. To keep your data safe, we have separate logins for our insurance and custodial schemes. Please click the links below to log into either scheme.
Not sure which scheme your deposit is protected in?
Your deposit is protected in our custodial scheme if:
- You can find your membership number on your welcome email from: email@example.com (Your membership number begins with the letter M)
- You transferred the deposit to us when you protected it
Your deposit is protected in our insurance scheme if:
- Your membership number begins with a number e.g. 0-9. (You can find your membership number on your welcome email from firstname.lastname@example.org)
- You still have the deposit in your bank account
- You paid a fee to protect the deposit with us
If you would just like to check if your deposit is protected with us, you can do this using our deposit checker here