mydeposits operates two schemes in England and Wales, an insurance scheme and a custodial scheme. To keep your data safe, we have separate logins for our insurance and custodial schemes. Please click use the links below to log into either scheme.
If you are a tenant trying to log in, please read the information further down the page.
Not sure which scheme your deposit is protected in?
We understand that it might have been a while since you last logged in, and you might not remember which scheme you protected the deposit in. Here’s how you can find out which scheme your deposit is protected in.
Your deposit is protected in our insurance scheme if:
- – Your membership number begins with a number e.g. 0-9. (You can find your membership number on your welcome email from firstname.lastname@example.org)
- – You still have the deposit in your bank account
- – You paid a fee to protect the deposit with us
Your deposit is protected in our custodial scheme if:
- – Your membership number begins with a capital M. (You can find your membership number on your welcome email from email@example.com)
- – You transferred the deposit to us when you protected it
If you would just like to check if your deposit is protected with us, you can do this using our deposit checker.
If there is a dispute over your deposit and you’d like to log in to respond to, or check the status of your dispute, please use the links below.
If you have DPC number please log into mydeposits insurance, if you don’t please log into mydeposits custodial.